- A Profession of Faith
- Regular Service and Mission Projects (Local, State, National and International)
- Youth Leadership Role
- Fellowship of Christian Friends
- Bible Knowledge
- Covenant Relationship with God
Due to CoVid-19 - schedules are changing and updated often.
See below Upcoming Youth Activities for current dates/times.
If you're not on the email list, and would like to be please contact
Kim Copeland firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth July Calendar:
Updated September 2020
Family Scavenger Hunt
5pm, I will email a scavenger hunt list of fun things to do with
All you will need is a driver, some paper and a pen and a cell phone.
Here are the rules:
1. The hunt starts at 5 and ends at 7pm. I will email the list at 5pm.
2. This is NOT a race against other families. Any family that turns in 150 points of items will receive a small gift for your family. A sample item would be to take a selfie in front of your favorite restaurant or to draw a picture of Caleb. You can submit your items one at a time or all at once before 7pm.
3. Ideally your whole family will participate. But you are required to have at least 2 siblings together (if one is old enough to drive) or at least one adult and one student together. Some things can be done at your home but you will need to drive for other items.
4. If your last name starts with A-L, then submit your entries to Vannysa at (956) 346 4477. If your last name starts with M-Z, submit your entries to me (Kim) at (832) 741 3932.
5. You do NOT have to meet at church to start and this does not have to be completed in Lake Jackson. I made it easy to complete no matter where you live.
5. **Have FUN together.** We will let you know if you made your 150 points
Christmas UM Army – December 27th through January 2nd